Low and No Deposit Home Loans
Low & No deposit home loans remain popular as a practical method of securing a property at TODAY’S prices with little or no out of pocket expense. There are a number of innovative financial structures, products and strategies available to suit your affordability and to deter. IFCA will walk you through the application process and keep you informed each step of the way. Once your loan settles and you are comfortably in your new home, we provide on-going support and advice for your new loan.
What is Genuine Savings?
- Money held in an account for 3 - 6 months & money saved over the last 3 months
- Money held in a term deposit over 3 months of equity in an existing property
- Proceeds from the sale of a property & shares held for over 3 months
- A gift from a family member & First Home Owners Grant (FHOG)
- Advances on wages/commission from an employer
- Inheritance & financing of a deposit
- Builder discount/finance of vendor discount/finance
- Proceeds from sale of motor vehicles
- Windfall gains of one-off government payments (e.g. tax refund)